Event Dates - Friday, August 29th-Monday, September 1st
2014 Rich Salick Scholarship Foundation Presented by the Elebash Family and Regions Bank
Apply Now! For The Rich Salick Scholarship, Presented by the Elebash Family and Region's Bank.
2013/2014 Program Key Dates:
- Announcement – Labor Day, September 2nd 2013
- Deadline to submit application and essay submittal – June 27th 2014
- Judging results/award winners announced – July 31st 2014
- Recognition events – Labor Day Surf Festival and October Board Meeting following Festival
- Scholarship Re-Open to Accept Applications – Following NKF Labor Day Surf Festival
What do Scholarship Recipients Win?
- Recognition at your high school
- Invitation to a lunchtime ceremony during an NKF board meeting in Orlando Fl.
- A certificate of achievement from the NKFF.
- Number of awards and award amount TBD on a yearly basis, see announcement.
- The NKF's yearly goal is to provide scholarship levels in the amounts of $500, $1000, and $1500.